ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Graphics Freebies #1

Someone left me a message at my shoutbox here the other day, asking me for a World AIDS Day myspace layout. I am not sure how a myspace layout should be, so instead i've designed a wallpaper for her/him.

So, here's to my 'Guest', i hope this wallpaper is of use to you. Please feel free to grab the World AIDS Day logo too. :)

World AIDS Day Theme


HTML code : (Doubled Click + Ctrl C) to copy


      
*Graphics are with transparent background.
Direct Link : (Doubled Click + Ctrl C) to copy
      

While I am at this, I've designed two wallpapers. It can be used with your christmas theme. Feel free to grab them, k! It's free! :)

Christmas Theme Wallpapers

   
HTML code : (Doubled Click + Ctrl C) to copy
      

Instructions to install the wallpaper :
1. Go to your blog 'Layout'.
2. You should be in the 'Add and Arrange Page Elements' screen. Click 'Add a Gadget'.
3. Click on 'HTML/JavaScript'.
4. You will be prompted a window says 'Configure HTML/JavaScript'. In the large box, paste the entire following HTML code.
5. Click 'Save'.

Have a great day, peeps! :)




First Commentator

Congratulations, LJ! and thank you for your comments love! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!