ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Jean Does Blog Makeover

Yes, you've heard me right! Just like LJ and Emila, I am into blog makeover too. I might not be a professional but I think I can still manage to tweak your hosted blog from my many trials & errors experiences at AGP & Glossy.

If you want some changes in your blog, please do not hesitate to contact me for a blog makeover. My services include:
- A custom made header banner
- 2 or 3 column blog layout (depending on your preferences)
- A 125x125 banner/ button
- A search box widget
- A navigation bar
- A favicon
- A calendar date (next to your post title) or a post title graphic
- A sidebar title graphic
- Complete installation including widget transfer

Payment :

Please email me to enquire for a rate. Once the rate is confirmed, we'll start our designing. Please check your email regularly. I will need to bombard you with questions in order to design a template that suits you perfectly. ^^

Here's a makeover I've just done for my darling. Thank you, darling, for being my first client. :)

Before

[click thumbnail to enlarged pic]

After

So now, who needs a blog makeover? :)

I would like to thank Marzie for helping me with the production of the below banner. At first I was thinking to use 'Miss Y' but then Marzie said Miss Y is more on my food posts. So she suggested to use 'Jean' instead. Thank you, woman! :)

Tired of your old look? Get Jean to do a blog makeover!

Help me to spread the words around, k! Thanks a million!! :)




First Commentator

Congratulations, Juliana! and thank you for your comment love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!