ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Blog Makeover: Sabrina's Little Thoughts

After my previous makeover at My Precious Moment, Sabrina approached me to help her for a similar blog design. Actually before that, she was already inquiring about the rates but after seeing the makeover at My Precious Moment, she got all excited and we quickly got into the design.

At first, i got an ALL pink template for her but she said it was too sweet for her. So i changed it to a milder Elegantly Sweet template. And here's my final work. What do you guys think? :)

Before


After

If you want a makeover for your blog too, feel free to contact me. Currently, I am only doing makeover for blogger blogs! ;)

Tired of your old look? Get Jean to do a blog makeover!

Happy Tuesday, peeps!! :)




First Commentator

Congratulations, marzie! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!