ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Having Fun With Twitter

Lately, I've been having so much fun with my twitter. Before this, I thought that Twitter is just a free social messaging utility, whereby I can only update my status on the website itself. I've also heard that you can do many other fun stuffs with twitter but I never pay attention to any of it until lately when me & my blogger friends are in a craze of being the First Commentator at every new posts. senyum

Because of this 'cause', I'm beginning to love my twitter. love Let me show you what I have and what can I do with it.

In short, TwitterFeed will feed your blog to twitter. They will check your blog's feed at the specified interval and post any new items to your twitter. Now i don't have go to their blogs to tell them that I have a new post. They will be notified almost instantly through my tweets automatically. siul

TwitterFox is a Firefox extension that notifies you of your friends' status on Twitter. You can also chat with your twitter friends like in your YM or MSN. This extension adds a tiny icon at the bottom right corner of your browser. Whenever there is a new tweet, it will pop up [at that little corner], then disappear a few seconds later. It also has an input field for you to update your status. This is where I am chatting at daily. adacall
Thank you Bill, Twinks, Debbs, Marzie, Shemah, Ane and LJ! I've enjoyed chatting with you guys! love

If you are not using Firefox browser, you can install Twhirl as a replacement. It has the same function as TwitterFox but with more features. Some of twhirl’s features are:
* connects to multiple Twitter, laconi.ca, Friendfeed and Seesmic accounts
* displays notifications for new messages
* shorten long URLs (using bit.ly, snurl, twurl or is.gd)
* post images to TwitPic
* search tweets using Twitter Search and TweetScan, and follow topics in near-real time with saved searches
* automatically find tweets mentioning your @username
* record a video on Seesmic, and share it on twitter immediately

TwitterBar 1.1
For a quick update on my status at Twitter, I use TwitterBar. siul TwitterBar is another extension from Firefox which allows you to post to Twitter from Firefox's address bar.

Chirp, chirp!
Lastly is making money online with my twitter. Whenever there is an opportunity for me to make some extra income online, i'm there! Click on the banner above to know more.

Ok, peeps, that's about it that I have. Before ending my post, please allow me to present to you my very own Twitter Followers Mosaic! Tadaa!! love tepuktangan




Thank you, everyone! I hope you guys had fun receiving & reading my tweets! Have a great day! bye



First Commentator

Congratulations, Gagay for being my first time FC! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!