ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Biggest Mango I've Ever Seen

Yup, that's right! This is the biggest mango i've ever seen. That's a 50cent i've used as a comparison. I saw this in the market the other day and couldn't resist buying it even tho' it's quite expensive (@ RM12/kg). The seller told me that this mango is from Taiwan. Weighing at about 1.2kg, this mango is 25cm in length and has the slimmest seed, as shown in the photo [Right]. Some peoples call this paper seed. A mango like this is enough for a family of six. If you're asking me if I would buy this mango again, I would honestly tell you no. It does not have a distinctive smell of mangoes like the Indian mangoes but it has alot of 'meat'. Unless you're looking for 'meaty' mangoes that has no mango smell, you can skip this. kenyit



First Commentator

Congratulations, marzie! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!