ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

My 8 Random Facts

I've just been tagged by Marzie on 8 Random Facts about me. According to the her, there are 3 simple rules to follow once a person been tagged.

The Rules
- Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
- Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
- Players should tag eight other people and notify them that they have been tagged

Well, here are the 8 random facts about me:

1. I am a chinese.

2. I studied fashion designing but landed my career in an unfamiliar but interesting field (so i stayed on till now. Loved my job!).

3. I love chocolates.

4. I am a coffee addict! At least a cup per day.

5. My childhood favourite cartoon is Jem!

6. I got my first barbie doll when I was 9 years old.

7. I designed & built my own barbie house & other barbies' stuffs (bed, refrigerator,tv, etc..) using recycle materials (eg; pencil box, towel, cardboard,etc..) because my parents think that it was not a necessity.

8. I love cooking as well as eating good foods.


And I would like to tag the below 8 great peoples to share their random facts with us. Hope you'll have as much fun as I did! ;)

1. Sh'n
2. Allan Tan
3. Wolfbernz
4. Patricia Tan
5. eborg9
6. justagain
7. Suray
8. Nick Philips

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!