ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

My [another] 8 Random Facts

I've just been tagged again. This time, by a pretty lady called Diamond from A Day In The Zone. So, here there are. Oh, but first, please abide to the rules.

The Rules
- Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
- Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
- Players should tag eight other people and notify them that they have been tagged

Ok, here are the 8 random facts about me:

1. My Surname Chia means "Thank you" in chinese.
2. Besides being chocolate & coffee addicts, I am also a Blogger Addicts now.
3. I dislikes bittergourd.
4. My nickname is 'chuchu', means pig because I was a chubby adorable little girl.
5. I fight against my own body to gain weight since late primary years but all efforts were in vain. No matter how much I eat, I was and am still underweight. So, I stopped torturing myself & eat when I want to and how I want it. Now I weight at 43kgs, after meal at 44.5kgs. :)
6. I loves boxing.
7. I am a fan of Oliver Kahn from Bayern Munich/ Germany. I nearly burst into tears after the FIFA match in 2002.
8. I always had nose bleeding as a child due to my heaty body.

And now, I would like to tag the below 8 great peoples which I've met in A Great Pleasure community. Please post your 8 random facts in my comment box as well as in your own blog. Have fun! Thanks!

1. Bobby at Revellian
2. Zubli at Who Is Zubli Zainordin
3. Sam at Simple Life
4. BoboBimbo at d bImBo WiF D tWiSt
5. SilentSurfur at All in One
6. Anniepooh at The Rest Of Me
7. FBHarto at The Secret 2.5
8. Markk at The Next Post

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!