ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

10 Questions for Jean Chia

I was tagged by Nick & Barrett on Ten questions, five answers, tag five people.
***** Start *****

Instruction:
Remove the blog from the top, move all blogs up one, and then add yourself to the bottom.
Homespun Honolulu, Who’s Yo Mama, Life in the Fast Lane, Life is Murphy’s Law, Huma B~, Anything Goes! and A Great Pleasure <--(that’s me!)
***** End *****

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Still studying, preparing for my PMR exam.
Enjoying stress-free life of a student with my good friends.
Loving all the small gifts that was given by my admirers. ^^
Sharing a room with my sister and loving all the jokes we had before we sleep.
Admiring two guys whom also have good feelings about me.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Working hard for company and at the same time, enjoying life with families (including my dad).

3. What are five snacks you enjoy?
Mamee
Jack 'n' Jill Potatoes Chip
Cheesel
Halls Lemon Candy
Frito Lay Tortilla Chips

4. What are five songs you know the lyrics to?
Top of The World by Carpenters
End of The World by Eddy Arnold (Oldies)
Lagenda by Sheila Masjid
Time Goes By by Spice Girls
Don't Speak by No Doubts

5. Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire:
Please refer to my Being A Millionaire post.

6. Five Bad Habits:
Procrastinating
Nagging (Sometimes)
Demanding (At times)
Sleeping Late
Touching My Hair

7. Five Things You Like To Do:
Eating
Blogging
Sketching new designs
Sleeping
Catching up with my friends

8. Five Things You Would Never Wear:
Micro Mini Skirt
Corset (unless on my wedding day, if needed)
Brief
High Waist Pants
Small Prints Shirt

9. Five Favorite Toys:
My Sweetheart Chloe
My Precious Ariel & Brownie
PC Games (I was The Sims maniac)
My Sewing Machine
My Kitchen

10. Five Things You Hate To Do:
Sweeping the floor (Hate! Hate! Hate!)
Walking (Walking in shopping mall is not included)
Waiting
Drinking BITTER herbal tea (Hate to Drink:)
Explaining Myself (except on business)

Okay, here are the five bloggers that I would like to tag:
Janice from This is a Miracle
Marzie from Mariuca
Sam from Simple Life
Jerry from 38kia and his blog
Jo from Vee Vee Waa Waa

Take your time to do this and enjoy yourselves! :)



Disclaimer: The above Graphic is taken from Dolliecrave.com. Does not belong to me.

Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!