ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

The Four Answers

I was tagged by MT whom blog Project Heavy Traffic have just reached 4000 visitors in 60days on August 23. What an amazing achievement! Congratulations, MT! :)

Blinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word maker

4 jobs I’ve had
Cheesecake Shop Assistant (part-time)
Clerk (part-time)
Designer
Executive

4 films I could watch over and over
My Best Friend's Wedding
Titanic
MiilionDollar Man (all Chow Sing-Chi movies)
Pirates of the Caribbean

4 Places I have lived
OUG
Subang Jaya
I've been shifted only once.

4 Favorite TV shows
Supernatural
Desperate Housewives
Full House
Bveerly Hills 90210

4 Favorite Foods
Japanese Cuisine - eg; Sushi
Thai Cuisine - eg; Tomyam
Italian Cuisine - eg; Pasta
Chinese Cuisine - eg; 9 dishes course

4 Websites I visit everyday (of course I have more!)
Mariuca
This Is A Miracle
Emila's Illustrated Blog
Revellian

4 Places I would love to be
Gold Coast
Paris
Tokyo
Rome

4 Favorite Colors
Pink
White
Red
Black

4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children
Chloe (because this is the name given to my niece)
Chantel (because this is the name Janice wanted to give to her daugther)
Phoebe (because this reminded me of Marzie's)
Belle (because my darling think this is a lame name)

Lastly, 4 bloggers that I would love to tag
Kev
Bobo
NAFA
Winston

ok, yippee!! i've done one tag. Now, i need to move to another one. See you guys! :)



Disclaimer: The above Graphic is taken from Custom Word Maker - Blinkyou.com. Does not belong to me.

Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!