ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

CouponChief is Here!

"Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way,
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh, O..."

Do you hear the bells jingling? With Christmas just few months away, you can't blame me for getting into the mood first. Boy, I love Christmas! I love giving pressies (pressies mean present; a word modified by marzie.) [Woman, borrow your word, ya!], and seeing all the happy faces. Ahh..such a lovely sight! :)

All these while, I've been doing last minutes christmas shopping and it was exhausting. Year after years, i reminded myself to shop earlier, but fail to do so everytime due to my hectic work schedule.

This year, I vowed to be different and I've found the perfect solution. With CouponChief.com, a one stop coupon deal and discount resource, i can do online shopping at the comfy space of my home. CouponChief.com is a wholly owned subsidiary of Coupon Chief, Inc.

Here's my chritmas list for my loved ones. [Shh.. Don't let them know, k! ;)]

- Mom & Sister : Clothings from Jessica London deals~ Free JG-Hook bag with any purchase + 40% Off on 4th Item ~ Offer Expires Sun, Sep 30th.
- Brothers & Bro-in-law : Sport Shoes from Sports Authority deals ~ Save on Heely’s Footwear + Free Shipping with $5 off Purchase ~ Offer Expiration unknown.
- Sweetheart Chloe : Clothing from Rocawear deals ~ Free Shipping on orders over $125 ~ Offer Expires Mon, Sep 3rd.
- Darling : i can't list it down here, he'll see this. :P
- Ariel & Brownie : Cribs/Beds from PETCO.com deals ~ Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more ~ Offer Expires Fri, Sep 14th.

Yippee!! I am half way down my christmas shopping! This is easy & fun! Want to join me? :)



Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!