ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Praying for Yah & Wan

As I was about to turn in early today, I received a message from Trinity at MBL. Her request was simple: Pray for her friends: Yah & Wan. I quickly clicked on the link and read her story. It was sad to hear about what had befell onto her friends, Yah & Wan. And yes, of course I'll pray for them. To help spreading these stories around, she has come out with this banner.

Support Yah and Wan

"Again, truly I tell you, if two of you agree on earth about anything you ask, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them." ~ Matthew 18:19-20

Let's pray for them together!



Updates on Yah & Wan:
30 August 2007
2 October 2007
10 December 2007

Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!