ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

View From Above

Weekend Snapshot

View From Above

Sawatika!
Hello Everyone! I am back!! Missed you guys so much!! I am gonna take my time to visit you guys and check your latest updates. So, make sure you welcome me with a hot cup of cappucino, ya! ;)

For those who do not know, i went to Bangkok for business cum little vakasi on 23-30 Nov. In between, i got 2 free days for myself. Went shopping, mostly at supermarket checking out their foods, and went to tourist attractions. It was stressful, fun & tiring trip. I've taken alot of photos, and will upload it in my facebook album. In the meantime, please enjoy the photo above which i've taken while i was on the plane to Bangkok. :)

Kap kun kha! (thank you) ^^



Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!