ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Happy Mother's Day!

Yup, Mother's Day is just around the corner. We've yet to decide how to celebrate Mother's Day with our moms. Sis suggested that we have an early Mother's Day celebration on Saturday with a feast at home. Of coz when it comes to feast at home, I have to cook. While Martin suggested that we have a dinner at some japanese restaurant on Sunday, which sounds more easier. Haha. Well, whatever it is gonna be, we'll make sure that our moms will be happy. :)

Here, I would like to take this golden opportunity to wish ALL my blogger friends (namely Janice, Emila, Shemah, Sweetpea, Trinity, Lili, ECL, Farah, Bless, Liza) & ALL mommies in the world a Happy Mother's Day!


Send this eCard !

"Happy Mother's Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.

It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.
~poem taken from http://www.poemsforfree.com/happym.html

Hope you'll like the above ecard & poem! :)



p/s: I've just participated (Participant #2553) in a pledge to be plastic bag free after reading from Emila. Do join us, ya! :)


Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!