ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

5 Simple Things & Tag Of Four

Okay, it's time to reply to my taggers again. Here's a two-memes-in-one-post which will help you to know me better.



First, I was tagged by Sabrina on 5 Simple Things.

***RULES***

“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”

***END***

So now, on to the questions..

1) What were you doing 5 years ago?

-Enjoying my 2nd dating years with darling.
-Just finished my college, working as a designer at Chinatown Classic.
-Learning the world of business.
-Started my passion in cooking.
-Celebrating my sweet 21st birthday with my family and friends.


2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?

-Pay bills
-Call my clients
-Do Laundry
-Prepare dinner
-Watch Dragonballs with darling

3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
-Mamee
-Rocky Chocolate
-Chipster
-Nachos
-Kit Kat

4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
View here.

5) What are five jobs you’ve had?

-Teacher, to my little brother.
-Actress, with my little brother being the director.
-Sales Girl in a Cheesecake shop, part-timer
-Data Entry, part-timer
-Designer

Five peoples that i would love to know more about: Debbie, Edna, Dookie, Bonoriau and ECL.



Next, I was tagged by Abby on this Tag of Four meme.

***RULES***

What you are supposed to do…and please don’t spoil the fun…Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

***END***

A) Four places I go over and over:
Office
Supermarket
Bank
Future in law's house

B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
My ex-neighbor
My friend
My colleague
My client

C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
TGIF
Nando's
Wendy's
Carl's Jr.

D) Four places you’d rather be?
The Legend Water Chalet, PD ;)
Cameron Highland
Bangkok
Maldive

E) Four people I think will respond:
Sushi
Emmy
Mommyallehs
Roselle

F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Beverly Hills 90210
CSI
Heroes

okay, that's it. Now you know me better or not? :)



Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!