ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

You Are My Someone Special Online

I've got this special award from my newly met friend, Colored Heart. Her writing is truly inspiring, mainly about her walk with God. Recently, she has just open another blog called CLAY IN THE POTTER'S HAND. If you wanna meet new Christian friends, you can join her there. :)
Thank you, Colored Heart! May our friendship continue to grow! :)
~Start Copy Here ~

1. Copy from start to finish
2. This letter should be pass on to your closest friends online.

3. Add your name and URL blog HERE!! .
1. Wheng |2. Hazel |3. Janeth Vicy's Life Journey |4. Cecile's Life is Good and Beautiful |5. Journey And Journal |6. Life is A Gift |7. Colored Heart's REALITIES |8. A Great Pleasure |9. Charmdestiny | 10. your site here

4. Get back to Me [Jean Chia] and leave a comment once you’ve passed on the letter. Will then visit your site to make sure your links are complete and proper.
5. To ensure everyone receives equal link benefit, UPDATE your list regularly!


It's true I have never seen you and we have never met.
Never shaken hands or even truly hugged and yet!
I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give.
And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live.
So I give you this gift to put a smile on your face .
And to let you know in my heart you have a special place.

~End Copy Here~

And now with all my heart, i dedicate this poem, and this bouquet to my dearest special someone online: Marzie, Janice, Emila, Bobby, Adrian, Nick, LadyJava, Sandman, NafaSG, FL Sam, Karen, Trinity, Liza, Abby, Emmy, Ratu Syura, Jamilla, Sollee, Pia, Mr. Zubli, Bro Bokjae, Jackie, Shemah, Sabrina, Sushi, Rozella, ECL, Christine, Girlie, Roselle, Mommyallehs, Debbie, LxndreaSB, Nina and Vhiel.
You guys meant alot to me. Thanks for keeping me in your blogging journey. Love ya lots!! :)
Love,


Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!