ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

A Good Domain For LWYH

Okay, I am done with my Listen With Your Heart's [LWYH] template. It's really hard to choose which template is the best but I've made my decision. Hope you guys will think it's pretty. I am now in the process of adding in widgets for my sidebar. If everything goes well, I will be able to complete the 're-branding' by end of this week. Wish me luck, k! :)

Web Hosting Review Zone
"...reviews were reviewed by certified Internet webmasters, enterprise users, personal users and other e-commerce companies..."

Oh yeah, i would like to ask you guys about something. I've found a great website called Web Hosting Review Zone. It is an independently owned and operating web host review source. All the reviews were reviewed by certified Internet webmasters, enterprise users, personal users and other e-commerce companies. According to their chart and scoreboard, Bluehost has the highest score at 97%. Since it is highly recommended for its speediest setup and reliable web hosting services, I think it should be all right to give LWYH a go. My only worried is that I wouldn't be able to use the blogger "Follow This Blog" feature. Will it be true?

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!