ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Happy 39th Birthday, Emila!

Yay!! It's Emila's birthday today. Time has really flew by so quickly. Looking back, i was first attracted to her avatar in MBL because hers was the most outstading one. I am so glad to have found her. She is one of the most talented artist i've ever known. I love all her artworks from painting to stitching to handcraft. Even tho' she's a talented artist, but she is not arrogant at all. In fact, she has a big heart for everyone. I am sure you guys that have known her would agree with me on her talent & big heart, rite! It's undeniable! :)

I would like to take this opportunity to present this Creative Blogger Award which I've humbly received from my blogger friend, Kero, to our birthday girl, Emila. I couldn't think of any other person to receive this award other than her. So, emila, here's to you! and enjoy the birthday card below! :)




glitter-graphics.com

Emila, thank you for your beautiful friendship! May your birthday be filled with joy, happiness & memorable moments! May you succeed in things you wanted to achieve! You've got all my support, woman! Love ya! ;)

Happy 39th Birthday, Emila!

Okay peeps, let's go over her place and give her some birthday comments love, shall we!! :)

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!