ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Sweet Surprise From Emila

I love surprises! And Emila know just the way to surprise me with her handmade mini tote. I was kind of expected a greeting card from her because i saw it from her Busy As a Bee post, but never have i thought that she would made this mini tote or anything crafty for me, for i know she is very busy with works. I am really touched by her sweet gesture & effort to made this gift for me. It was indeed a sweet surprise from Emila! :)

Aren't this mini tote lovely? :)


[click to enlarged pictures]

Thank you so much, Emila!! I know you are very busy but you've made the time to do this tote for me. Thank you so much!! I love it!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Love & Hugz!!! :)))





First Commentator

Congratulations, Enchie! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!