ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

A Thank You Note

First of all, i would like to thank everyone for dropping by at AGP during the CNY week and leaving comments love for me. They are the reason why I am doing this post today despite my tight schedule. And they are Marzie, Janice, Emila, LJ, Sam, Nick, Marvic, Jackie, Bro Bokjae, Sushi, Bobo, Rozella and Sabrina.

Secondly, I would like to especially thank two beautiful peoples for remembering me on my birthday. They are Marzie and Bro Bokjae.
Marzie, thank you so much for the lovely birthday post. You know you are the best, rite! :) A *SPECIAL BFF HUG* :* *SPECIAL BFF LOVE* for u! :* :))

Bro Bokjae, thank you for the ecard. I love it! Please give a big hug to Sis Rock too! Love both of ya! Take care & God Bless! *HUGZ* :))

Love Card

Thirdly, I would like to take this opportunity to do this birthday meme which I've just been tagged by Marvic.


Rules Of The Tag:
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.

My birthday wishes:
1) That God continue to provides our daily needs and bless everyone that i know with joy & good health.
(I know I am suppose to name 10 wishes but I've only made one wish on my birthday. So please excuse me, k!)

I am tagging: Marzie, Janice, Emila, LJ, Sam, Nick, Bro Bokjae, Sushi,Rozella, Sabrina and Bobby.

And lastly, may you guys have a happy & loving week ahead! *mmuaks* :)




First Commentator

Congratulations, LJ! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)


If you're not a member of dNeero yet, click here to join.
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!