ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Have You Ever Tag

I was tagged by Marzie on Have You Ever tag! It's really interesting and I hope you guys will enjoy reading more about me. :)

1. Have you ever been on TV?
Nop.

2. Have you ever sung in public?
Yes, karaoke sessions with friends.

3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
Nop. I don't think I will ever do that! It won't go well with my features.

4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
Yes. I love them with kung poh style. Yumm!!

5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
Nop. None that I could recalled.

6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
Yes. Usually i dont pay much attention to the road when i am walking while chatting. That's why i always walked onto doors, pillars and glass. :D

7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
I am proud to say yes. :) (high five, marzie! ;))

8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Nope, but almost. M hold me back up. :)

9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
Yes.

I would like to tag: Metz, Sushi, Marvic, Manggis, Haaziq - Bluecrystaldude, Bintang, TH, Nessa, Shemah, Ratu Syura, Rozella, Nina and Enchie and Darren.

Have fun doing the tag, peeps! and Happy Thursday!



p/s: I've just joined a brand new consumer network site. It is called Acobay. You can share anything there, from the shampoo that you use to the car that you drive. And best of all, you can also share your blog at Acobay. I've just shared mine, now how about u? :)


First Commentator

Congratulations, LJ! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!