ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Two-In-One

I've just been tagged by Marvic twice in two separate meme in just three days. It's a book of record for most often tags by the same person. I think I am gonna crown her Queen of Tags! lol! But she has chosen the right person to tag because I love tags! It's a great exposure for both myself and AGP. So peeps, ready to read more about me? :)


The first one is You Shouldn't Meme

The Rules
* List these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
* Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Link the person who tagged you.
* Leave a comment for each blogger

7 facts about me:
1. I love spicy food, the spicier, the better.
2. I don't like bitterguord.
3. Most of my life, I had my hair long.
4. I am a proud catholic. :)
5. I am a Teochew, but I can't speak their dialect.
6. I've just turned 27th this year.
7. I am an animal lover. :)

7 unspectacular quirks:
1. I prefer steamed fish than fried fish.
2. I don't like waking up after noon, no matter how late i sleep. If I did wake up after noon, I'll be a Miss Grumpy whole day long.
3. I like all my clothes to face one side while it hangs nicely in my wardrobe. And the hangers must all be the same too!
4. When watching a movie, my reaction could be very exaggerated. Like if a good guy is being chased by bad guys, i'll keep shouting "Run, run, run!" while stomping my feet.
5. I can control my emotion very well when I am working, but at home I am like a fragile little girl.
6. A yummy~licious dinner could make me forget all about my worries. :)
7. I am used to taking medicine, I can swallow 2 big tablets at once.


And the second meme is A Simple Meme.

The Rules:
Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can't use any answer twice and don't use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you're done, tag 10 people.

1. What is your name? Jean
2. A four letter word: Moon Jazz
3. A boy's name : James
4. A girl's name : Jacqueline
5. An occupation : Journalist
6. A color : Jade (Green)
7. Something you wear : Jeans
8. A type of food : Jif Peanut Butter
9. Something found in the bathroom : Jasmine bath gel
10. A place : Jamaica
11. A reason for being late : Jumping around?
12. Something you shout : Jom!!
13. A movie title : Jurassic Park
14. Something you drink : Juice
15. A musical group : Jet
16. A street name : Jalan Kewajipan
17. A type of car : Jaguar
18. A song title : Jammin' by Bob Marley
19. A verb : Juggling


I am tagging these wonderful ladies for the above two tags: Marzie, Janice, Emila, Monica, Debbs, LJ, Ane, Gagay, Liza and Enchie.

Have fun doing the tags, ladies! :)




First Commentator

Congratulations, marzie! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!