ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Blog Makeover: Time Goes By

Alas!! I've completed our TGB makeover! As usual, I am abit slow when it comes to thinking of a new blog design. What's making it harder is that I am still deeply in love my Journey of Two + 1 template. My heart refused to move on, instead musing back on Journey of Two + 1. It took me a while to put my love for Journey of Two + 1 aside and come out with another nice design such as this. M did a wonderful job by contributing some interesting opinions here & there during the process. Now, M & I are two proud owners of our new lovely home! And we would like to welcome everyone to our new home. :)

Before

After

See you guys there! :)



First Commentator

Congratulations, LJ! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!