ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Finally a Food Meme

Definition of food by thefreedictionary.com :
food (fd)
- Material, usually of plant or animal origin, that contains or consists of essential body nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals, and is ingested and assimilated by an organism to produce energy, stimulate growth, and maintain life.

Definition of food by agreatpleasure.blogspot.com :
food (fud)
- Anything that is edible.

Any food that is edible and I find it yummy will be listed under my favourite food. Talking about MY favourite food, I have a 1000 metres long list of it! I was tagged by Marzie on 5 great places to eat. Since I can only named 5 places, i will give you the recent 5 great places i've dine in lately.

J E A N   C H I A © 2007


1. Crab @ Tak Fook Restaurant, Bandar Sri Damansara.
I love seafood, especially crabs. This restaurant selling crab dishes @ RM18/kg. There are few styles for making crab dishes: kam heong (my favourite!), cheese crab, sweet & sour, salty eggs crab.

2. Char Kuey Teow @ My Darling's Place, Subang Jaya.
My darling's dad made the best homefried char kuey teow. It is perfectly fried per plate, not massive fried. Thus, each plate is fried with patience and Lovee... :)

3. Sizzling Chicken @ Look Out Point Cafe, nearby Pandan Indah.
Great environment and great food with low prices. It's just a perfect combination! I will give you a full 'report' about this restaurant on my incoming post! :)

4. Ipoh Kuey Teow Soup @ Taiping Thiam Kee, Taipan USJ.
Well, actually this Ipoh Kuey Teow Soup is nothing to shout about, but i love the ambiance at this restaurant. It is actually a great place for girlfriends to hang out for dinner. Their nescafe ice is nice though. :) I will give you a full 'report' about this restaurant on my incoming post! :)

5. Butter Chicken @ Ampang, nearby Flamingo Hotel.
This is the best chicken dishes i've ever tasted. You may ask what is this. Well, it's something like 'rendang chicken'. I cannot provide any further explanation on this. You got to try this yourselves. Yummy!! I will give you a full 'report' about this stall on my incoming post! :P

Ok, that's all for my 5 recent great places to eat. As usual, every meme must end with a tag. As someone who loves good food, I would like to know what other great places to dine here, so i will choose from my 'kampung' mates: Nick, Adrian, Sam and my neighbours: NafaSg and MakeTraffic.

Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas[ish], Texas, United States)
Todd (Louisville, Kentucky, United States)
miss kendra (los angeles,california, u.s.a)
Jiggs Casey (Berkeley, CA, USA)
Tits McGee (New England, USA)
Joe (NE Tennessee, USA)
10K Monkeys (Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA)
Big Stupid Tommy (Athens, Tennessee, USA)
Newscoma (Weakley County, Tennessee, USA)
Russ McBee (Knoxville, Tennessee, USA)
Atomictumor Mrs Eaves (Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA)
Oh Really? LissaKay (Oak Ridge, TN, USA)
Mark Steel (Knoxville, TN, USA)
Fracas (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
Sugar Queen’s Dream( Palm Coast, Florida,USA)
Christy’s Coffee Break (Ontario, Canada)
Ordinary Folk (Nowheresville, NY)
Mariuca (Malaysia)
This is a miracle (Singapore)
Emila’s Illustrated Blog (Malaysia)
Revellian (Mississippi Gulf Coast)
A Great Pleasure (Malaysia)
Anything Goes! (Malaysia)
First Time Dad (Malaysia)
Zubli Zanordin (Malaysia)
Santa (North Pole)
Simple Life (Malaysia)
My Fairy Tale (Malaysia)

Please drop me a comment once you guys have done this. I'll include you in this list. Have fun, guys! ;)



p/s: The best brownies i've ever eaten so far is Chewy Gooey Brownies from Takashimaya, Singapore. Janice was so sweet to take the photo for me while she was there with her hubby. :)


Random Similar Post:


Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!