ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Beauty Secrets Meme

My newly found blogger buddy, Liza wanted me to reveal some of my beauty secret by tagging me with this meme. So, Liza, here's my beauty secret:

My Foundation: Liquid foundation by Body Shop
My Blush: Expert Wear™ Blush Maybelline - Gentle Rose
My Lipstick: I don't use lipstick, only lipgloss.
My Essential Beauty Product: Gray Eyebrow Pencil
My favorite Make-up product: Lash Expansion® Waterproof Mascara Maybelline - Black
My Perfume: Salvatore Ferragamo Subtil
My Nails: Loreal
Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Sunblock, Lipbalm, Lotion
My Feet: Rosken
My hands: Rosken
Women I admire for their beauty: Elizabeth Hurley & Charlize Theron
Women with the best Sense of Style: Charlize Theron
My ultimate dream: To live my life stress-free!
My favorite fashion Publication: InStyle



They are gorgeous, aren't they? ^^

And now, I would like to tag the following five beauties to reveal their secrets: Ratu Syura, Janice, Sabrina, Jackie and Shemah.

On personal note, I would like to encourage all my readers and friends to use eco-friendly cosmetics. Read about it in The Green Guide: Readers rate lip and eye makeup. Read about the benefit of using eco-friendly cosmetics here. Or learn how to make your own eco-friendly cosmetics, click here.
I know sometimes it is hard to change our habits but if it's really bringing goodness to us and our environment, why not we make the first step?
In Malaysia, i know of one store that you can purchase these eco-friendly products. It is located in Bangsar. Please view the full address as below:

Aveda Store
Lot 2.5, Bangsar, Shpng Center, Jaln Maarof
Taman Bukit Bandaraya, Kuala Lumpur 59000
MALAYSIA
6 03-2284 6423

If you guys know of any store that sells or anything that we should know about eco-friendly cosmetics, do leave me a comment. With that information, it'll be easier for us to Go Green! :) My intention now is that after finishing my conventional products, i will turn to eco-friendly products. You guys with me anot? *wink wink* :)

p/s: to read about 10 ways how we can go green, click here.



Random Similar Post:


Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!