ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

123 Book Tag

Frankly speaking, I haven't been reading any books ever since my high school. I used to love reading novels back then. One after another. You know, those love stories about a guy falling in love with the most popular girl at school then befriended with a "not so popular" but pretty girl whom later fall in love with. Get the idea, right! :)

So, when Roselle tagged me on this meme, I was left with a blank mind for a while. Then, I quickly recall that there's a book which I've been reading on daily basis all this while. And that is my precious Bible. :)

~Start Copy Here~
Instructions:

1. Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences after the tag chain.
5. Spread this tag to as many people as you can.

Book Tag Chain: 1) Only The Good Stuff, What Simply Works 2) Reflexes 3) A Great Pleasure 4) Color It Green 5) In Spring it is the Dawn 6) Your Site Here

~End Copy Here~


Weekend Snapshot


Book: Bible
"You shall place them in two rows, six in a row, on the table of pure gold. You shall put frankencense with each row, to be a token offering for the bread, as an offering by fire to the Lord. Every Sabbath day Aaron shall set them in order before the Lord regularly as a commitment of the people of Israel, as a covenant forever. ~Leviticus 24:6-8"

I'm tagging the bookworms: Emila, LJ, Adrian, Tanabata and Pia. Girls, show me what you read and have fun! :)

Happy WS to all my WS buddies! :)



Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!