ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Instant Soto Vege

I simply love eating soto! May it be soto ayam or soto kambing, i just love it! That is why when my BFF marzie told me that she love soto too, i was delirious. It was a such great joy to found out that someone love the same thing as you. Like me, Marzie is crazy about soto. She even cooked her own begedil to go with the soto.



And today, I am gonna show you guys how to cook an instant soto vege in just 5 minutes. I've used vege because I don't have any chicken at that moment. You may use it if you want.


Ingredients:
1 packet of PAMA vermicelli
3 bird's eyes chillies (halved)
3 kaffir leaves (cut half)
1 clove garlic (chopped)
350ml/ 1 bowl water
Cabbage, roasted peanuts and fried shallots as garnish.

1. In a small pot, saute garlic and bird's eyes chilies until fragrant.

2. Pour in water, follow by kaffir leaves.

3. When water has boiled, put in rice vermicelli and seasoning. Let it simmers for 2-3 mins.

4. Pour into a bowl and garnish with cabbage, roasted peanuts and fried shallots.


So, easy enough, rite! ;)
Happy eating & Happy Friday, peeps! :)




First Commentator
Congratulations, Limoeg! and thank you for your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!